AVOID ALL NICOTINE FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE START OF THIS PROGRAM!
In order for this product to be effective, you must follow all steps as detailed in the directions.
Additional supplies needed: 3 gallons of Cranberry Juice and 3 gallons of bottled water. Drink no more than 3 gallons of water.
Day One and Two:
- Take 3 of the Nutra Cleanse “Body Cleansing Tablets” every hour for 5 hours until 15 capsules have been consumed.
- Drink at least ½ a gallon of 100%Cranberry juice and at least ½ a gallon of bottled water throughout the day,
- and urinate as frequently as possible in order to expel toxins.
Wait at least 24 hours after completing the kit before testing yourself. For most people it takes anywhere from one to three days after finishing the supplement portion of the program before testing clean.
For best results stay on the diet and fluids until you are able to test clean.
Why Choose Us?
- Nicotine Drug Test Industry Leader.
- Thousands of Nicotine Cleansing Kits Sold.
- Lowest prices and highest quality.
- All products are guaranteed Natural & FDA Approved Ingredients.
- Fast reliable shipping overnight w/ tracking.
What To Eat
Bland foods such as grilled or baked fish, chicken or turkey. Steamed or raw vegetables, such as carrots, green beans, etc. Salad (lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette dressing only). Eat only one (1)
banana per day. No other fruit or tomatoes. Drink only bottled water and Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail. For extra seasoning add lemon or lime juice only (no spices).
What Not To Eat
NO dairy products such as milk, eggs, butter, cheese, etc. NO canned or prepackaged foods (high sodium content). NO bread, pizza, crackers, cereal, etc. NO dessert or high calorie foods. NO caffeine
such as coffee, cokes, tea or alcoholic beverages NO spices, seasonings or onions.
NOTE: The items on the “WHAT NOT TO EAT” Menu will convert to starches, sugar and fats in your system. If you eat these items, they will not allow your body to expel the toxins properly –
but will instead enable the toxins to stay in your body tissue. Salt and other spices will cause you to retain water, also slowing down the expulsion process.